Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog Party!


Saw this blog party and thought I have to enter! Haha! The girls who are running this little party ( Stella from Inspire, Elisabeth Rose from Living on Literary Lane and Amanda of Farmgirl Writes) have amazing blogs, so I think you should check them out and follow them! You should enter this for sure ! :) Here I go...

1. If you had to choose between living on a desert island or tropical rainforest for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I'm not a big fan of leeches, so I must say a desert island! At least there will be water! :)
2. What is your favorite music CD right now?
That is such a hard question! I'm really loving BarlowGirl's Love and War album and Britt Nicole's Lost Get Found- there all so good!
3. If you were given the choice between wildflowers or roses - which would you pick?
Roses- there beauty is amazing, and they would have to be deep crimson red- almost like blood! (sigh..)

4. How much do you like notebooks? Is it mild, or are you absolutely obsessed with them?
Hmmmm- I have never really been a notebook person- I love scrap paper that I can just draw and write words that stick out in my head ( such as *inevitable* or *love*) or song lyrics. I'm more of a doodler and a daydreamer.

5. What is your biggest goal this winter?
Well, considering that Australia is in it's hottest season at the moment- I'll act like it said summer- lol! It would probably be to perfect the Fur Elise on piano!

6. If you could change your hair however you wanted, what would you do?
I would make it much longer but keep the natural slight wave so I could still either straighten it or curl it!

7. Do you think Harry Potter is bad?
I personally don't think it is- it's just a fictional book. It's not good to be caught up with it and become obsessed and black magic isn't good at all. But I found the books enjoyable when I read them, and once you read them thats it really. They do show virtues though of loyalty and courage ect...

8. Why do you think pink is a girls' color?
Good question. When a baby girl is born pink is the right colour to put on them- it's very light and delicate, but also bold and striking, depending on the shade. My brothers wear pink now and it's fine. I think it's because alot of guys clothes is getting alot more feminine? :) HaHa

9. Would you be up to singing in front of a thousand people?
Well for starters- I can't really sing that well- so I would if I was in a band and was performing a Paramore song cause when they sing live Hayley- the lead singer- just sort of speak sings and makes it really exciting! If you know the band than you will now what I mean!

10. What colors look best on you?
RED, Black, White, Grey Electric Blue, Chinese blue, Light Lemon Yellow, Hot Pink, Bright Green & Dark purples!

11. If you had a different name, what would it be?
Oooohh- that's a hard one! I love my name Chanel, but maybe I would like Gabriella, Rubria (or Ruby-Rose), Violet, Adelaide...

12. Do you like...
boots or sneakers?
Boots- living in the country it's a must!
flats or heels?
I'm a tall girl so I usually go for flats!
books or movies?
Books- all the way!
Purple or pink?
Purple. Said and done.
Long hair or short hair?
Long Hair for sure!
a best friend or a group of friends?
A best friend- love you darling!
ice cream or cake?
Ummmmm- ice cream!
plaid or polka dots?
Polka dots!

Wooohh- Done!
Love Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment