Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sacrifice Beads and St. Therese



Hey People's!

I started making these sacrifice beads yesterday. We had in our possession i think 3 of them not knowing what they were. We assumed they were chaplet beads but I don't know how we found out they weren't. My Dad, my brother and myself recieved them from two girls from America at WYD08 in Sydney. I made a blue pair with a the medal of St. Therese the Little Flower and another naturasl wooden bead one with the Miraculous medal on it. They are soooooooo easy to make. Especially, the beading part.


Today is also the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel who appeared to Saint Simon Stock in 1251. She introduced the Brown Scapular to the world.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Pray for us!
Saint Simon Stock, Pray for Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment